I have also always inquired why AP was never included
in the bio terrorism drills and emergency management
drills held by the county---being employed by the CHD
I was basically brushed off.  Went privately to a
couple of AP officials brushed off again.  I stated
the same thing Asbury Park is basically another
Katrina waiting to happen.  I also question why the
super X is still open---I can't push the issue without
having to defend myself as a whistle blower.  Anyone
willing to take on the county.  The SuperX food store
is the most disgusting store I have ever been in.  The
place wreaks of bad meat smell.

The people in AP should not have to go to that
disgusting store because they have no other decent
food store in walking distance.  I also don't under
understand how they can sell Prussian delicacies (a
baby pig with the head hand and feet still attached)