Arcman,
no disrespect, but I know where you're coming from.  People 34-50,
forget the young, ALL the time!  I know what you mean.  There's
nothing happening for the 18-34 age group, so important, that they are
the driving force in the elections, coming up.  Don't want to take
away from your point, okay?  I'm feeling you, too!  Just thought I'd
clear that up!  I was young once and I still like it loud, brassy and
colorful!  Bring on the bright hair, half-way naked, young!  Young
people rule, cause they party!