Hopefully, no one qualified missed it, but just in case:

Posted February 12

Madison Marquette, a commercial real estate investment and  development
company is recruiting a Project Manager for our development team  responsible
for
the redevelopment of the Asbury Park waterfront. The Project  Manager is the
main [sic] responsible for the supervision and  management of the Asbury Park
area development projects from initial concept  planning stages to procurement
of construction, reviewing bids and contract  negotiations through completion
of project.

Complete details:    _Find  Jobs - Project Manager Jobs in Asbury Park, NJ_
(http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?ipath=EXIND&siteid=
cbindeed&Job_DID=J3G4B773T63JFZ8MKKB)

See also:  _Project  Manager Salaries in Asbury Park, NJ - Free Salary
Search_ (http://www.indeed.com/salary?q1=Project+Manager&l1=Asbury+Park,+NJ)
(Asbury Park  area)

I'd say double that salary to ensure the days of mediocrity are over.

Encouraging signs of action all over town this weekend.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)