Glenn,
You're absolutely right!  Why doesn't the hypocrisy of it all, NOT
surprise me?  At the 110th Anniversary, thing, the Carousel was used
for the cake, but still, no carousel in the city, except in our minds,
which I lost a long time ago!  My mind, that is!  Well, the snow is
falling and AP schools are open, as usual!  Seems they'd give these
kids ONE snow day, since they haven't had any all year!  As far as the
Chamber, it's just a popularity contest, as far as I'm concerned.
Name me one member, no 2, that live here!  A lot of what goes on here,
is just so "window dressing"!  Too many restaurants, with no real
business, here.  Well, at least Tommy is consistent, with being a
Republican; seems he owns an oil business, here!  Read it in the
paper.  Weldon's pensions suspended.  Have mixed feelings over that.
His firemen's pension, shouldn't have been involved.  Seems he earned
that.  He still has his family.  Sorry folks, they shouldn't have to
pay for his mistakes.  Alright, I've donned my flame-retardant, suit.
 Flame, away!