---you can get word on the mac or for that matter you can use google docs -
free. You
might not be able to get some legal software for the mac.

Fun is when you get paid to troubleshoot to show someone how to use the pc.
When you
come home at night, the last thing I ever wanted to hear is that the
computer(s) aren't
working. Even the dog walks across the keyboard.

Get the kids one at home. They'll love you. Not a problem with the wireless
either. I have a
windows 2000 pc at work, but I bring the mac with me.

Mario, one board is enough. Sometimes we get off topic, like this discussion.
But we tied it
back to bringing APPLE to AP. Something that is a draw is what's needed to the
downtown.

 If it were me  running whatever runs economic development in AP, I'd give them
FREE
rent.

How?

 Use the UEZ money to pay it.

It would come back 100  times over and you'd probably have a few more people on
the
streets everyday, all day.