Another issue I have is with some transaction closing attorneys who
robotically close loans which may have predatory characteristics, or
sign HUD1 settlement statements in violation to TILA Reg Z.

I wonder how many lawyers have signed waivers from their clients such
that the true nature of the loan was discussed, but the clients
proceeded to borrow the money anyway despite disclosures.  Not too
many, I'll bet.