--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Even more Banksy;
> http://www.banksy.co.uk/outdoors/horizontal_1.htm

Knew of him. Gets lots of PR.

My graffitti career ended in High school.

After building the senior float (best way to meet girls then) we headed
off to Shore's supermarket ( now rite aid and party fair) where we went
to buy all the red and blue paint. Piled back into my mother's van
(we'd get about 17 in there).

Someone at the store figured a bunch of kids buying spray paint late at
night, laughing must of been up to no good. We were met not far from
the target. At least while we were stopped, the rest of the gang was
busy.