I was great to meet you too!

I'm glad you got those shots of the Philly band in their glittering
Chinese costumes.  They were amazing.

I'd love to see some pictures of the fireworks esp. if you have
anything that looks sequential.  Now that you've seen Allen's
paintings you know why.

You take wonderful pictures.  Your judicious cropping made our house
look good!