--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Matthews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No, leave you site there. There's a lot of history, and you should get
> a whole lot of hits from confused folks leaving off the 'the'.

Unfortunately, asburyparkboardwalk.com  - I lost that when I forgot to
reregister it. It now points to a "MFA" site - made for advertising or
made for adsense (looks like a search page, you click on something and
the owner of the site gets paid...).

YOu know where you're from if you here "I'm going to asbury" or "Im
going to asbury park"

?