Thanks very much for the encouragement, Sandpiper.
I hope to get better at it.
The responses would be ok if the speakers up front were using the
microphones, which they're really required to do by law. When people
respond off mic the comments don't get picked up in the recorded
minutes either. This is a constant request of audience members, since
the table where the city manager sits has one and sometimes two mics,
but getting people to use them is pulling teeth.
Thanks for the suggestions!
Maureen

-- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sandpiper15" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>