--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "John Lorenzo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It has gotten too crowded TOO fast! Bikes are now banned after 12 Noon

I just got bike from my night time trip to ralph's.

A cop told two people with dogs to leave and a kid on a bike....

I think after 9 pm it should be ok....

A couple signs on what IS coming next should be splurged on. A nice
big waterpark sign, some temp lighting om the closed buildings would
help as well. Lot of people still have no idea waht is going on.

Also, this is summer. If you already have an operating business on the
BW, BE OPEN at night.

A boardwalk business is not meant to be open from 10-5pm. It's a
BOARDWALK. It;s SUMMER, Be open to at least 10 pm.

Even it's DEAD.

There were 20 people playing golf. 20 x 5 = $100. 100 x 10 hours -
$1,000.

Get it?

Surprised MM hasn't put in SOH = standard operating hours.

I would. I did it when I was there - regardless of weather i the
summer. We could do more biz when we went real nuts and reopened from
11pm - 2am.