---

There is a huge reason why AP is coming back... and noone wants to
say that its the people who have in recent years made an investment
in buying homes... its those that have gone to the downtown...and
made an investment.  The beach and the boardwalk have always been
here... 3 years ago it wasnt safe to walk Cookman... now its a dining
at arts center.  So when we talk about whats really bringing AP
back.. lets think about those that own homes...have fixed them up...
pay taxes... shop in the downtown stores..(although not that many ..
but more coming ...) eat in the restaurants... have a cup of
coffee... have a drink... this is truly what is bringing Asbury Park
Back... so yes.. support the boardwalk..its an exciting place to be..
(and ralphs is great...and next season he will be DOWNTOWN too)...
but dont forget the downtown.. that is what will keep AP strong!