In a message dated 7/14/2008 9:49:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Surprised MM hasn't put in SOH = standard operating  hours.
Coincidentally, I ran into two out-of-town friends around 6 tonight.   The
were on Sunset, headed to the boardwalk.  When I mentioned the crods  and
parking situation this past weekend, they were skeptical because they work
weekends
and can only do the boards on week nights.

Based on your report of the closed shops tonight,  I doubt they'll be any
less skeptical.

"Trifles make perfection, but  perfection is no trifle." -- Michelangelo