Hooray!!!  Please stop by the Wonder Bar -- I would love to meet the kids!

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 01:26:05
+0000Subject: [AsburyPark] I am visiting AP again...

I just booked a "pet friendly" room at The Empress - Friady night only, so "we"
will be in on Friday, out on Saturday.Yes, I am coming back to bother you
again, this coming weekend. I will have my "family" in tow this time, so,
please introduce yourselves to the guy walking the tiny white chihuahua and
pushing a blue pet stroller that quacks.You can't make this stuff up, so, enjoy
it!Glenn