> I got a question - How is MM/Partners going to manage THEIR parking
> spaces? Will they charge the same, more or less or offer FREE parking
> with a validated stamp from a store on the boardwalk?
>
> Just a thought for another nice hot summer day?

I am a couple of months ahead of you. Brought that up to the City a
few months ago. My suggestion was that their lots have numbered spaces
as well and if the system could handle it, report the parking revenue
from those spots and enter into some revenue sharing agreement. MM
can't have spots that are in competition with the metered parking.