--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Brim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Posting this reply from the Posh Den regarding their space on the
BW:

> Dear Michael,
>

> Whatever list this is, could you please post this reply.
>

> The Posh Den space is only operating temporary as an Art Gallery
with world famous celebrity photographer Timothy White. Stop by and
see if you can guess all the A list celebrities.

> www.timothywhitephotograpy.com
>
> Over the next few weeks, Posh Den will be filled with amazing
merchandise.

> Posh Den is the Jersey Shore's newest destination for treasures from
> locations that most people only dream of visiting; bringing a unique
> collection of Asian Modern art and artifacts, gifts and home
furnishings that are as amazing as our Ocean Front location.

> We look forward to you stopping by and see our amazing utilization
of our space.

> Best regards,
>
> The Posh Den Team
> Roy, David and Jamie

the photos are amazing! i was in there this weekend... i wasnt aware
it was going to be that kind of store in a few weeks... should be a
great place when it opens.  hopefully some of the photos stay around,
they are really great