I finally got a call back from the Dept. of Environmental Protection on
Friday. But instead of the information I'd requested -- are people
parking on the Green Acres (or if you prefer buffer land by the ocean)
with permission from DEP? And, what's your determination about the
asphalt lots so close to Wesley Lake? - I got flaked, basically. It's
something I might expect from Citibank's PR department, not our state
agency. Well, I've got a report on my blog about it, plus a file of the
DEP's preliminary concerns about the CAFRA application - remember that?
Excellent reading, especially in retrospect.
Thanks for checking it out,
Maureen
PS - recorded a little of Lois Gibbs, the house wife from Love Canal
who exposed the chemical contamination there, who spoke at Clearwater.
Plan to post that Mp3 with photo later.