Someone posted a Flickr Picture of the Style Rocket Summer Clearance
Sale!  Too bad they didn't capture the % off part:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wangjs/2776222549/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wangjs/2776222549/>

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> supply & demand.  not all the venues are full yet and next year some
will change.  Right now it is all a mix.  Either way we have people
coming here.  I was surprised today how many were enjoying the beach.
You can't please everyone and we can not bring Asbury back to the failed
days on 1974

everything is going to be for everyone.  If you don't like it, don't go
there!  I just hope there are other types of boadwalk establishments
that are more boardwalk in feeling and style.  I don't want to see
everything with the same high pried clothing store atmosphere.  That
doesn't create the boardwalk "magic" of last night.  Not at all.  The
magic was brought on by the concert.  Without it, the crowds would not
be.