I agree with Oak's and Tom's comments about Tillie.

The icons of AP as Shangri-La in my recollections were the Mayfair Theater
and the Swan boats, but I know that they're no longer in tune with today's
tastes.

The Paramount's renaissance and the vision of ReVision Theatre  are terrific,
and I still harbor some wishful thinking that a Ferris  Wheel and a Carousel
could be a workable nod to nostalgia.

In a message dated 8/20/2008 1:48:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,