--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Tracy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When we stayed in the Berkeley, the windows faced west -  - all the
> hotel rooms are on the 4th-8th floors and that whole side of the
> building looks down on Kingsley, a pretty boring view.
>
> On Kingsley in the middle of the block between Sunset and 6th,
there is
> a little bar or restaurant - it was blue, I think.  What is that?
Does
> it have food to speak of?  There is no bar or restaurant in the
hotel.
> That little blue bar could do more to attract business from the
hotel.
> Like put an "EAT HERE" sign on the roof.  Sometimes, you don't want
> boardwalk food.  I bet they could do a breakfast business.
>
> And - there is a travel trailer next to a dumpster enclosure on the
> vacant lot next door at Sunset and Kingsley.  Is there a story
there?
> Why does someone live in a camper?  A security guy?
>
> I'm a nosy sort of tourist.  I look at stuff and wonder why it is.
>
> --Tracy

The restaurant you speak of is The Adriatic.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g29748-d968395-Reviews-
The_Adriatic-Asbury_Park_New_Jersey.html

I've never been there, I'm not one for seafood and its a seafood
place, but its very popular among locals and is supposed to be very
good from what I hear. I'm sure plenty from this group have eaten
there and can tell you about it.

Not sure what you meant by the trailer... I dont think I've seen it.