--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Tracy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see your point about wanting a farmer's market closer to the rest
of
> the folk that *live* in AP - those are the people that will sustain
> market year-round.

Hi Tracey.....glad you thinking of returning to town.

FYI....there is a very small farmer's market on the west side of main
street around sunset ave.

Also the walk from the Berkeley to Cookman is managable....the
downtown business owners should drop a basic map in the 2 hotels and
along the boadwalk in order to attract people to the business who are
not from the area and do not realize we have a great downtown district.

John