I am 60+, and never recalled it being anything but shuttered, which led me to
ask my dad if he knew what it was. I distinctly recall his answer - A Cafeteria.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Pitzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 5:02 pm
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Fire in Ocean Grove - Suspicious

I sincerely think that there's no way this could've been some politically
motivated arson,

for the simple fact that I doubt anybody would be stupid enough to take a
chance on

destroying much of OG via a fire. If the wind had been blowing in the opposite
direction

last night, that's what would've happened.

-- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "sharon_b283" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Funny, while it's easy to "blame" it on drug users, the "timing"

> couldn't have been better, since Summer has officially ended.  There's

> corruption in Neptune just as there is in Asbury!  That was a really

> biased statement to make!  Sure BLAME it on drugs, when it's your

> politicians you should be looking at! I'll bet I'm closer than I even

> dare to think.

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "cujosmom2" <cujosmom2@> wrote:

> > I live in OG and from what I saw it was the maintenance building

> adjacent the lake.  I think

> > it used to be a theater a long time ago.  What's a little suspicious

> is that=2
0this parcel of land