Because there is lots of criticism of the parking and beach costs and
obviously the board likes to talk about money, I thought maybe we
could have a more in depth discussion about the budget.  I got a copy
of it yesterday, greek to me, but I am sure there is a way to make it
more accessible.  It would also be cheaper for the city to have it
available in PDF form on the web so they didn't have to make 40 legal
size copies every time someone wanted a copy.

It makes no sense to me to harp on .50/hour or 50 bucks a year without
looking at the bigger picture.  I am no one to judge fiscal
responsibility, but I think we were like...12 mil in the hole.  And
unless I am mistaken, we were bailed out just like the banks by the
good people of NJ.

Anyone up for it?  I can't figure it out, but am happy to do some data
entry with some guidance to create something that is easier to discuss
than the jumble of letters and numbers in front of me now.  Some nice
graphs, easy revenue and expense sheets, etc.  But I am not interested
in a solo project, I've no problem with paying for a beach badge or
the occasional 50 cents.

Or we can flounder around on the surface with complaints/counter
complaints and the occasional personal jab.

We get the government, budget and expenses we deserve.

Have a lovely Saturday evening!  Gabrielle