Hi All,

The Environmental and Shade Tree Commission has teamed up with the
Sunset Lake Commission for a combined beautification project for Sunset
Lake and the surrounding areas.

Our current project is the strip on land by the 5th Ave foot bridge.
The Department of Public Works (DPW) tilled the land for us, and now we
need donations for the mums we want to plant there.

If anyone can help, please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or Ed Fagar
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Lastly, the Sunset Lake Commission is not a 501c(3)
so your donation would not be tax deductible.

Thanks,

Amy Quinn