Too bad you left you will miss all of the tax increases.

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, Kevin Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Kevin Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Eminent Vacation & Anti EDA Tour - and a woof!
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 10:55 PM

Hello Asbury Park! I thought someone on the board would be
interested in hearing an update from me. First me and my three
mastiffs are fine and well and traveling the mid and south west.

Stopped in Bonner Springs, Kansas to see the new NASCAR track they
built there. Visited with my grand daughters and headed down into
Texas to do a few dog shows. I am in Houston after weekend in
Lubbock. Helping out the storm victims... There is always some thing
to do no matter where one finds themselves.

I am also taking the opportunity to show my mastiffs in dog shows en
route on my journey. The case for the Broadway Building is still in
Appealate and we shall see how that turns out. I have had a few
opportunities to speak out against EDA in different places where laws
are being considered to remove private property owners from their
property for development. The American people are extremely
concerned about eminent domain for private development gain!

The Presidential campaign better pick it up and a candidate needs to
take a positive position for property rights and protection from the
abuses we have seen in New Jersey.

I got to tell you, America is laughing at us for allowing it. I of
course miss home, however, this is what happens when government is
allowed to pass laws that harm the good people under them.

I posted some new pictures I hope you are all well and enjoying your
lives. It is just too short to moan and groan too often.

God Bless The Jersey Shore.

Rev. Kevin Brown