You are also a person that called me an asshole for no reason at all...

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Rock Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry I am not Republican nor am I Democrat. I am an American that looks at
> where we
are politically,economically, and securely. I am sorry you cant see past the
label you are no
better than they are running the country. Also finding who to blame does
nothing because
no one is accountable for anything they do in our government. This goes for
Corporations
too.