Generalization is always at the core of every racist

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well perhaps if education didn't hurt and the high school dropout rates were
> somehow
get above 50% they would have the opportunity to go on to further their
education. Don't
finish high school and there "ain't" nothin much else to do but get high.

> Black parents have no responsibility to see that their kids finish high
> school. No it is
white people that cause the problem. I'm the racist huh? I don't have to look
anything up
Sharon