So what you are saying is Democratic women are slutty? Time to change parties!

--- On Fri, 10/3/08, Gabrielle Obre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Gabrielle Obre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Palin / Obama
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 3, 2008, 8:28 AM

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Jennifer" <jennifernjca@ ...> wrote:

> Unfortunately, it isn't about preference. We all prefer adult and
> responsible, but biology creates a desire before those two milestones
> are reached (for some responsible is never reached). I will teach my
> son about preventing pregnancy and disease because I am a realist.

my parents added in the fun of non intercourse sex. ill never forget
my mom telling me how wonderful oral sex was. i had years of "sex"
before having intercourse. both my parents talked to me about sex. my
dad said to me once..."if you feel like getting laid, masturbate.
making love is for making love". some horny old jaded republican told
me he must have been a romantic, i think he was a realist, its just
that we are so wacked about sex in this country. i recently had a
conversation with women i grew up with and we talked about first
sexual experiences and the like. i couldn't believe how sad some of
those stories were. so many women have sex without CHOOSING to enter
into that great space. girls and boys need to be taught how sacred our
sexuality is. but that can't happen if the discussion amounts to
"just say no". then there is all this repression and desire and we
are vulnerable to being manipulated by sexual images and the like...i
happen to think Palin is using flirtatiousness to gain support, but...