Chris Hartsgrove,

My wife, kids and me REALLY wanted to go to the Zombie walk.  We saw
the add for the first time the day of the walk on the AP Press
website.

We had other plans we had to meet.

I hope to catch it next year.  Sounded great.

Maybe a little closer to Halloween next year?  Or maybe do 3 weekends
in October in case folks are busy one night?

I love the idea.  Congrats to you and the others for thinking of it.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "chris.hartsgrove"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "steve" <asburysteve@> wrote:
> >
> > Been walking around for almost 4 hours, cept for dinner, thats
> > another story in itself.  Nice crowds out there; nice music as
well.
> > All the restaurants were packed.  One didnt open at all,
Isabella's,
> > i believe.
> >
> > Anyways, a friend and I got together this whole time and we
decided
> > to eat at Rafferty's. Never, never again on a busy night. We sat
down
> > at about 6:40, and placed our order at 6:45.  We both ordered
> > something simple:  sandwiches. We were not served till 7:30.  And
we
> > were not the only ones waiting a long time.
> >
> > We all voiced our opinions very nicely to one of the managers and
the
> > waitress. All they could do was apologise; nothing else !
> >
> > No complaints about the food. I had ordered a pastrami sandwich
on
> > rye; I hadn't had that in many years.
> >
> > But, i don't think i would go back there, again. I've worked in
fast
> > food as a manager for over five years, and when my service isn't
up
> > to par, I always offer my customers something free to compensate
> > them.  Rafferty's, i guess, doesnt give a damn.
> >
> > Steve Herman
> > AP
> >

> The first First Night report to go up on this message board and not
a single mention of
> zombies? Tisk tisk...
>
> Seriously, on behalf of myself, Jason & Christine Meehan, Kristen
Meehan, and all the
> people who helped out with and participated in Asbury's first ever
zombie walk, I want to
> say thank you to all the residents and business owners. (I know a
lot of you check this
> board, so cheers)
>
> We had approximately 400 people show up for the zombie walk, and
hopefully everyone
> that wasn't part of the undead horde had as much fun as we did.
Most of the downtown