--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "theshortsalepro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, asburysteve@ wrote:
> <i thought burlington bought out value city, and that they would be
> moving  in there.>
>
> You may be right, but here is my source of info -
>
> [August 06, 2008]
>

> Burlington Coat Factory moving to Ocean Township, N.J.
>
> (Asbury Park Press (NJ) (KRT) Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Aug. 6--
> Empty for four years, a large retailer is moving into the former
> Lowe's store at Seaview Square shopping center in Ocean Township.
>
> Burlington Coat Factory has signed a lease for about 80,000 square
> feet, Michael O'Brien, a principal in Investcorp's real estate
group,
> said Tuesday.
>
> Burlington Coat Factory expects to open at the end of February,
said
> Audrey Shapiro, a spokeswoman for the retailer.

Look at ripcony.com web  and their leasing brochure.

The old lowes was rebuilt from the inside out to take care of the
sinking problem.

Then divided up.

I have a strong feeling Dick's Sporting Goods is coming to the area
soon.

There's a reason why all these retailers are here.

They think the area can support it. Lots of spaces to fill and all
the national names are here - and many are hurting.