--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "nobepeymay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Werner,
>
> nice job stating the facts as related to AP.
>
> there are many reasons whey AP is where it is today as you have
> stated.  thankfully MM has come along as the third party contractor,
> they have accelerated the development in the very short time they
> have been involved.

I understand your position, but the facts remain that this redevelopment is
a failure. All timelines have been missed, revenue streams (to the City) have
not materialized. The City (public) continues to lose ground under pressure
from the 'developers". On the face of it, it LOOKS ok but one needs to examine
below the surface. Hope you look a bit deeper now that you are a property
owner here.

Werner