Don't have a clue!  One of Neptune's former players is playing for
Marlboro.  Don't know which team was discontinued.  I did attend
Neptune's Homecoming last Saturday.  The Class of 1976, was being
honored.  I notice Asbury Park Pop Warner kids out on the street with
buckets, asking for donations.  What's up with that?  3 of my kids
live in Neptune, which is why I know.  Received a call during the
Marlboro game that the parents from Marlboro were fighting with the
refs!  When I was coaching they were doing the same thing, (80's)!
Overzealous parents complaining that their kids weren't getting into
the game!  What can I say?  No sportsmanship?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"