Mario these links don't address what I'm talking about.

The first column wasn't even addressing the 700 billion bailout until
the last line.  The column was about the recent infusion of money
directly to the banks for lending.  Different dollars.

Sheila was talking about the banks relieving principal and keeping
the loan. The bailout is FHA buying the loans.

I've not seen it anywhere printed that the FHA won't buy the whole
loan when the banks won't compromise, leaving the home owner with no
recourse.

I'm confident it wasn't out there dispite Dan's assertion to the
contrary.  I say that because the bank I was dealing with didn't even
know it - the loss mitigation manager and I discovered it at the same
time.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Mario" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In a message dated 10/21/2008 4:27:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com,
> "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote: Politicians are such phonies.  Why isn't
the
> bank veto power in the > news?
>

> It absolutely was and is if you read enough. Pick up today's WSJ and
> read about Volcker and Obama.   ==================== Also covered
this
> evening here.     Attempts to Ease Credit Crunch Reveal Mixed
Results |
<http://tinyurl.com/67538g>
> with Charlie after the WSJ article about her, "FDIC Raps
Rescue...":
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122411533644338623.html?
mod=googlenews_w\