Why couldn't flipping be done by Dems?

--- On Wed, 10/29/08, Gabrielle Obre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Gabrielle Obre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re:The Vote Grab: Voting Machines Are Unreliable and
Inaccurate
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 4:09 PM

I believe the issue of Acorn has been addressed
http://www.factchec k.org/elections- 2008/acorn_ accusations. html

vote flipping is happening NOW. Did you even read the article? I know
from having my address checked and being considered "inactive" due to
mail return and having to have my ID checked again to prove I was who
I was when I voted monday that not "anyone" "park bench" can vote.

here is a vid of a republican computer programer (who has since
switched parties) discussing being hired to create a vote flipping
program by republicans

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=K7tjnuG- l6g

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Mark Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> "This is FREAKING me out. No intention to troll, just reach more
> people. This is ONE of MANY articles. Call in the international
> election monitors!"
>
> That is freaking you out? What about the fact that ACORN is signing
up 1,000s of people who are going to vote multiple times for
cigarettes? Anyone claiming to live on a park bench can vote?