--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Rock Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> That is your business. It does not conflict harm to another
>person.

Abortion harms another person.  Kills them.

It goes to the heart of our Founding document - the Declaration.

Our rights were endowed naturally - they are not given by man.  How
perilous that would be - man could then take them away.

The right to life is stated as "inalienable" meaning it can't be
taken away.

Yet we've alienated lives to the tune of 45 million dead babies
since 1972.

It befouls the Declaration of Independence.