From: sharon_b283 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Classic Classic Classic
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 9:20 AM

Where's the proof, that this house, which doesn't look inhabited yet,
is Rev. Wrights' home and if it is, so what? Faux News will rue the
filming of an individuals' home, as Rev. Wright has been the target of
skinheads and other right-wingers. This isn't news, it's slanderous!

What, if anything, does this man or where he lives, is any concern of
Barack Obama or JTP, (Joe The Plumber), who has had more than his 15
minutes?