I'll tell you what it means.
We have a guy who says that if Obama gets elected, he won't do this, that and
the other
thing. And that's a pathetic and un-American attitude to have. He's gonna throw
in the
towel because his guy lost.
I'm supporting Obama, but if McCain wins, the people have spoken, and even
though my
guy lost, i'd have to give McCain a chance.
No matter who wins today, both are going to have a lot to live up to.
That being said, making a ridiculous declaration such as "I will never
acknowledge Obama as an American." will always prompt a "You Suck" from me, no
apologies about it.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What the hell does that mean? What kind fo response is that? You suck?

know
> your illegle aunt was living in poverty in the US. Well thats why he wants
> your tax money
> so you can pay her. If he wins I will never ever call him the President of
> the US. I will
never