Friends of Asbury Park:

Today is Election Day and I am writing to encourage all of you that are
able to get out and vote.  Regardless of where you fall on the
political spectrum, the right to vote is one that should be respected
and exercised.

If you have any problems at your polling location, please call the
Asbury Park City Clerk, Steve Kay, at 732.502.5718.  If for some reason
you cannot reach Mr. Kay, feel free to call me on my cell phone
917.804.0491.

I hope this finds you well.

Peace,

Jim Keady, Councilman