From: Jack Pitzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Obama's Birth Certificate Verified
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 4:05 PM

You sound kinda desperate.
Listen, what makes you so sure he's going to break promises?
What if he does a great job? Will you be willing to admit that if that's what
happens?
Bear in mind, he has a lot to live up to. He's worked his ass off to get where
he is today,
against all odds. Do you even consider the possibility that he's going to
continue working
extremely hard to live up to his campaign promises, and break the many unfair
stereotypes that have been created against him?
If he wins, are you going to continue to speak out and fight against him?
That's not the kind of unity this country needs, no matter who gets elected.
If McCain wins, I'll support him. If Obama wins, he already has my support.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2000@ ...> wrote:

> I don't care what he said about it it can't done and if wonder boy does it we
> are finished.
Remove coal so that the price of power doubles or triples, increased taxes
during a
recession, take from one group and give to another?

> I cannot wait for the protests to start about him breaking promises. It will
> be like
listening to the whining about Corzine.

> We will see two firsts the first black president and the first woman
> president. Want to
see this mama's boy in action. According to Biden we only have to wait six
months.