The people that voted for him want free stuff. It shows you what the country
has become a country full of freeloading losers.

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, Rock Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Rock Musician <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Obama's Birth Certificate Verified
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 5:37 AM

What happened to Joe will soon happen to you. It is so sad that Americas are so
stupid, selfish, and fat that they cant see beyond their nose. I say it now on
the record .... You have no idea what your in for.   Forget about rebuilding
Asbury because you will have no oney to spend on it. TAXES, TAXES, TAXES,
TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, Govenmen Control, TAXES,
TAXES, TAXES,  TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES,
Depression. This reminds me of before the Trade Center Attack when people said
..Oh they will never attack America.  Then it happened and Americans wanted to
blame the government and they did. Now whos to blame, The warning was sent
out to you. Americans did not listen, so its on their shoulders now.     The
terroists won, they infultraited the USA from within.
Good thing this election was about being Black...  At least the BLACK PANTHERS,
and other people Think so.
         Vented.... I feel better now.