I know what I would be growing on some of those grass lands. A good cash crop
and it has nothing to do with making Ethanol.

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, Kevin Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Kevin Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Official!
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 9:34 AM

I only have one observational comment, as for now other than taxing
ammunition I am not going to be affected as much as urban dwellers. I
have decided to spend at least the next 4 years on 800 acres of good
recreational grass lands and farm lands.

How did we get from the names, Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin
to Obama, before it being an Italian American?

If it get's that bad back there, I am subdividing some of the New
Lighthouse Property into Ranchettes, homesteads and even building a
historic western town complete with saloon and general store. There
will be special considerations made for jersey evacuees...

Don't miss out on our pre - swearing in sale!

God Bless America...

Kevin BROWN