____________________________________
 From: Restaurantplanb
To: JMH118
Sent: 11/6/2008 8:53:28 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time
Subj: happenings at restaurant plan b

Dear Friends and Family,

Wow, I cannot believe we are already into our first week of  November.  The
time really does go fast.  We are starting our  mid-fall menu this weekend.
There  are some really great  items.  Appetizers, such as pumpkin soup (vegan),
Asian style pork  satay with mixed vegetable sushi rolls, and Matt's own
"Smurf and  Turf" grilled shrimp and short ribs with a blueberry wine syrup.
Some
of our entrees include, Chicken stuffed with Shitake mushrooms and
scallions, a chicken confit potato hash with apple and cranberry  chutney ( I
had it
tonight ...amazing!).  We continue to have our  house made pasta...this month
it
is Ravioli. Exciting news...beginning  this month...VEGAN OPTIONS!!  2 of our
appetizers are vegan and  there is a daily vegan preparation entree.  Last
but definitely not  least, the homemade desserts look great....warm apple pie
with vanilla  ice cream and a bourbon pumpkin cheese cake are among the options.

Don't forget our PRIX FIXE Tuesday thru Friday,  4:30 pm -6:30  pm. It is a 4
course dinner for $25.00  and Brunch  is served Saturday and Sunday 10 am to
4 pm.

Also, there are a lot of great activities coming up in Asbury  Park...
Meatloaf is in concert in December, Revision Theater has a great  2008/09
program...and their shows will be just steps from Plan  B. Kathy at Paranormal
Books and
Curiosities has some great ghost  hunting plans for the coming weeks.
Crybaby gallery is setting up  for a new show called "Night of 101 Prints"  The
third Friday is  the Collide-A-Scope art exhibition in Asbury Park...for those
of
you  that missed it, we had live body painting in our front window last
month.  This month, we are planning something equally as  exciting... so make
reservations early as we get busy for this great art  event.

Now is not too early to plan your holiday celebrations....whether  its
business or family...let Restaurant Plan B be your holiday party  destination.
We
can work within most budgets.

Asbury Park is alive and booming even during the fall and winter so  come
often and see all the great additions to our city.

See you at the Beach

Jeffrey and Luis

 AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday
needs.  _Search  Now_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-searc
h/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001) .

Holiday needs. Search Now.