--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am not sure why I even bother, bc I know you will just keep
>arguing
> for argument's sake.

Personalizing.

>But, I do not see a court order, I see a letter
> stating that he will inform staff to refrain from using certain
>terms
> deemed offensive.

The Chief Justice distrubuted the requst to the rest of the bench
and sent the request to the commission on minorites.  I doubt highly
the terms will be allowed.

>As I am sure you would agree that it would be not
> appropriate for judges to call a defendant or litigant any number
>of
> non-politically correct term, this is just oine more.

"This?" Did you see how many there are?

Take "reconquistadore" for instance.  What if someone is here, and
member of La Raza, and part of the "reconquista" movement.  That's a
threat to national security.  No one should be allowed to point that
out?

How about "open borders advocate."   What - there aren't any?  We
should outlaw the words as racist because no one is advocating for
open borders?

HOw about "proponents for amnesty."  There are none?  It is racist
to call someone that if they insist upon no sanction of illegally
crossing the border?

Why are liberals the first to complain of fascism and censorship and
the first to use it?