ReVision Theatre 2008-09 Season in Asbury Park, NJ

Order Tickets ON-LINE Now!

www.ReVisionTheatre.org <http://www.revisiontheatre.org/>

or Call 732-455-3059

ReVision ReVealed…

"If your outstanding production of HAIR  is indicative of the
quality of the plays your company will put on, I guarantee that I'll
be at every production.  Well Done! Well Done Indeed!" – Jim D.

SUBSCRIBE NOW – All seats reserved

Limited Time Offer – get THE BEST SEATS – Don't wait!

FOUR GREAT SHOWS - See all 4 of ReVision Theatre's outstanding shows

20% off regular prices for members

OR SAVE EVEN MORE

25% OFF season subscriptions of ALL FOUR SHOWS for members!!!!

Members get THE BEST SEATS and more!

Not sure which performance dates are best for you or afraid that your
plans will change?

Don't worry! Members also receive LIBERAL and unlimited ticket
exchanges. Just call us up and we'll switch your dates. Plus members
receive all our other great benefits too!!!!

DECEMBER 4-28, 2008

*East Coast Premiere*

Scrooge in Rouge

A British Music Hall Christmas Carol

3 actors play 23 characters in a fast paced hilarious new musical
Christmas Carol.

This is the funniest Holiday musical you'll ever see. You'll
laugh so hard your sides will ache. Bring your friends, your family,
even your weird uncle Bob.

Book & Lyrics by Ricky Graham
Add'l Material by Jeffrey Roberson
Other Interesting Bits by Yvette Hargis
Original Music Composed by Jefferson Turner

"The clever pleasures of Scrooge in Rouge are abundant, varied,
risque and virtually nonstop.  It is uproarious entertainment; a
brilliantly constructed funhouse that works on so many levels… It
plays giddy games of gender, identity, reality and theatricality, all
within the framework of the music hall… There's a wonderfully
unnecessary seaside number, for no reason other than it was obligatory
music hall fare.  And there is a new Tiny Tim every night! – The
Times Picayune (from the world premiere in New Orleans last Christmas
season).

At The VFW Hall on Bond Street between Lake and Cookman Avenues in
Asbury Park

APRIL 16 – MAY 3, 2009

*East Coast Premiere*

KINGDOM

Music by Ian Williams
Book and Lyrics by Aaron Jafferis

Honest, gritty, and real. The first hip-hop musical that transports you
into the inner sanctuary of the notorious gang the Latin Kings.  An
evening at the theatre you won't  forget.

Inspired by the true stories of current and former Latin Kings, Kingdom
chronicles the journey of two kids

from the barrio who join the Kings in search of power and respect.

When tragedy strikes, a power struggle tears the two friends apart –
with devastating results.

Kingdom composer Ian Williams is a NYU Graduate Musical Theatre Writer,

and book writer/lyricist Aaron Jafferis is known for his hip hop poetry
and plays.

At The VFW Hall on Bond Street between Lake and Cookman Avenues  in
Asbury Park

Saturday, JUNE 20, 2009 only

Steven Brinberg

Is

Barbra Streisand

Starring in

FUNNY GIRL

As Fanny Brice

Music by Jule Styne, Lyrics by Bob Merrill
Book by Isobel Lennart from an original story by Miss Lennart
Produced for the Broadway Stage by Ray Stark
New York Production Supervised by Jerome Robbins
Original Production Directed by Garson Kanin

STEVEN BRINBERG is the premier Barbra Streisand impressionist, having
performed his incredible show, Simply Barbra, to international acclaim
both on stage and television as he pays homage to all that is Streisand!
Steven accurately portrays Streisand physically and vocally with his own
voice. Now for the first time Steven will be Barbra Streisand in FUNNY
GIRL as Fanny Brice, the musical that made Barbra Streisand a STAR!

"Absolutely brilliant! Affectionate and wickedly funny."
Eric Myers, Time Out New York

"An evening filled with smiles and laughter."
Roy Sander, BACK STAGE

The story of FUNNY GIRL is the story of FANNY BRICE. Her career spanned
from comedienne to Vaudeville star.

In The Ziegfeld Follies, in Hollywood films and on the radio, Fanny
Brice was one of the most celebrated entertainers of her time. This show
is her story. Musical numbers include I'm the Greatest Star, I Want to
Be Seen with You Tonight, Don't Rain On My Parade, People, The Music
That Makes Me Dance, Who Are You Now? and You Are Woman, I Am Man.

As talented as she was, she deserved to be loved by everyone; audience
and husband alike.

At The Paramount Theatre on the Boardwalk in Asbury Park

AUGUST 12 – SEPTEMBER 6, 2009

The Full Monty

Book by Terrence Mcnally

  Music & Lyrics by David Yazbek

"THE FULL MONTY is a glorious delight!" Carolyn Albert for Theatre
Reviews Limited

A group of unemployed steel-working men frustrated with life, women, and
work decide that regardless of looks, ability or anything else, they are
going to be the best Chippendale strippers anyone has ever seen.

THE FULL MONTY, was an independent British film, and "the little movie
that could" at the 1998 Academy Awards, receiving nominations for Best
Picture, director and screenplay. The small tale of a group of down and
out guys was an international phenomenon, becoming, at that time, the
most successful film in British history.

Seeing how much their wives enjoy watching male strippers during their
"Girls' Night Out," a group of unemployed steelworkers come up with a
bold way to make some quick cash. In the process they find renewed
self-esteem, the importance of friendship, and the ability to have fun.

Summer Location in Asbury Park to be announced

Subscribe ON-LINE Now!

www.ReVisionTheatre.org <http://www.revisiontheatre.org/>

or Call 732-455-3059

Become a member when you order your tickets and you'll automatically
SAVE

YOU get 25% off the full price on tickets with a subscription of all
four shows & 20% off single show orders!

Memberships are valid for ONE FULL YEAR

"We wanted to thank you once again for arranging a delightful
evening at the theatre.  The production was fantastic…filled with
spirit, great performances and so professionally done!  We definitely
decided right there at the performance to join Revision Theatre and be
there with you all for next season…"  - Bob G.

Individual memberships: $25 (suggested for purchases of one or two
tickets or subscriptions at a time)

Couples memberships: $40 (for purchasing two to four
tickets/subscriptions)

Household memberships: $85 (for purchasing more than four
tickets/subscriptions)

Seniors & Students: $15 (for single ticket/subscription purchases by
seniors and students)

Other membership levels are also available.    Please help support us &
join at the highest level possible.

All members will receive

•        Discounts to all of our events, classes and productions

•        Priority seating at performances

•        Liberal ticket exchange policy

•        Private invitations to special events

•        Listed in all programs and on our website

•        and much more!

Memberships enable us to provide our programs to include exciting
mainstage productions of new plays and musicals, re-envisioned classics,
Theatre and Performance classes for kids, teens and adults, special
events, concerts and readings.

  <http://www.monmoutharts.org/default.aspx>

The ReVision Theatre's  2009 programs are made possible in part by
the Monmouth County Arts Council through funding from the Monmouth
County Board of Chosen Freeholders and the New Jersey State Council on
the arts/Department of State a partner Agency of the National Endowment
for the Arts.

The ReVision Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations
are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.