--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "kumitetoday" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > ...And move all of our political talk to the political forum?
> >

> i would think the monitor of this group would have the ability to
> delete posts on non Asbury topics. after all it's "owned" by him/her

oh boy...here come the fascists. i know, a little extreme, but i can't
think of a word for controlling, angry, annoyed that they can't figure
out how to adjust their group settings, love to complain about the
postings but never post themselves, anonymous whining bullies.

sorry.  is no one else blown away by the non participants who need so
much control? you don't even post on asbury topics. apparently have
NOTHING to say except "I don't like what your talking about!" what's
up with you guys? seriously. are you communicatively retarded? (i have
no idea if thats a word).

is anyone on this list who is a therapist or a sociologist who can
explain this phenomena to me?

close your eyes for a second. imagine standing in a circle of people
you regularly discuss all sorts of issues with. you get passionate a
lot but we're all adults and no one wants harm to come to anyone else.
every once in a while someone who has rarely opened their mouth just
says. "no more talking or im leaving." "can't we just silence them
when they go off topic","I'm never coming to Asbury again!..hrumph!"

I have nothing against the AP only rule. There are lots of things in
AP I would love to chat about. I just can't figure out why you care
seeing as you rarely to never post. Challenge us with your brilliant
insights on Asbury. We get bored and move on from time to time.

What are your thoughts on the myth and promise of Asbury? What issues
would you like the candidates to be questioned about before the
election in May? Do you know if the bandshell is doomed? Mattison
Park: thumbs up or down? We all know AP has suffered from corruption
in the past, do you think it still is?