Ok, I hear you. Keady has never condemned the acts of Karenga.

I don't really care about Councilman Keady's personal opinions on
Columbus day or Kwanzaa. I care that as a councilman he treats them
with fairness and a sense of responsibility to the city. Given what he
has posted here, that seems to be the case.

I have never seen Keady bash Columbus day from the dais. Perhaps it is
not wise for councilmen to meld their personal passions with duties as
an elected official. As a voter, his attention to transparency and
communication with the community trumps that lack of wisdom.

I understand your gripe and I don't think its that way off. I just
don't share your personal offense and it really seems you have a
personal issue with Keady.

Lets move on, we are boring Juicy Jen.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"