Thank you Mr. Keady. I sent a post before about this but it hasn't
shown up yet.

I will post the budget here when it comes to me.

When I get the budget I will send the pdf to you if you will tell me
what email address I should use.

If anyone else here wants one emailed to them just let me know.

Use my email address DeSeno @ msn.com.

It is know after 5 and I still don't have the fax so I assume it
isn't coming tonight.

I'll check again in a couple of hours.

-- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, James Keady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Mr. Deseno,
>

> As per your request, I just placed a call to City Hall and the
budget will
> be faxed to you today.  If for some reason you to not receive it
by the
> close of business today, please email me tomorrow morning and I
will follow
> up.  Once you have received the budget, I would welcome receiving
the PDF
> file you plan to create and I will make sure that it is
appropriately placed