So how is this money spent and by whom, to get the same results?
Who is in charge of expediting failure?  His/her head should be
rolling out of City Hall, or is this part of the status quo?  Planned
obsolescence?  I think if we knew half of what goes on down there, May
couldn't come soon enough!

When I worked for the City Attorney, I can't print what he thought of
some City Workers.  Sponge comes to mind.