http://tinyurl.com/6pz3xn

from the aritcle:
Other projects have been less high profile but equally exemplary. On
the October day I arrived, I met with Monica Pellegrino Faix, a
representative of the Richardson Center Corporation, a local nonprofit
group trying to save the asylum. The state has committed $76 million
to help restore the complex, and the group is now trying to come up
with potential uses for its vacant buildings, including using one for
an architecture museum.

I FIND THIS INCREDIBLE......THE STATE OF NY HAS COMMITTED $76 MILLION
TO A PROJECT THAT LOOKS TO BE PURELY FOR THE SAKE OF PRESERVATION WITH
NO DEFINATIVE USE....POSSIBLY A MUSEUM?  FROM WHAT I READ IN THE
RECENT MM PRESS RELEASE, BETWEEN MM AND ASBURY PARTNERS $160 MILLION
OF PRIVATE MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT IN THE LATEST AP REDEVELOPMENT
EFFORT.  DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE STATE OF NJ HAS KICKED IN
DIRECTLY TO AP REDEVELOPMENT?  I KNOW THEY MADE UP FOR OUR BUDJET
SHORTFALL LAST YEAR, BUT ANY $$ DIRECTLY FOR PRESERVATION OF BULIDINGS
ETC?

John