It was cold out, but MY wife suggested we got to Stella
Marina...excellent escarole and bean soup (and of course their bread)
pizza (I beleive isjust sauce and cheese) she ordered it with fried
eggplant, carmalized onions, provolone and olives...very filling.

And the 2 cosomos...$23 but she added the belvedere.

Sorry Gab I missed you. We were there from around 3-5...

Amazing change from my years. Crieterion to nothing but boarded up
windows to the the tides and blue panckakes to this.

I just wish when we were on the boardwalk in the early 80's we could
liquor - just beer.

And while that pizza is great, the BW will still need a "Traditional"
pizza joint..

even the premium outlets have just traditonal "junk food".